This isn't a bug.  (Basically, the client terminated the SSL handshake
with a socket close, causing the next packet that the server sent to be
blocked with a RST packet.  In that case, the proper thing to do is to
stop communicating on the socket, but since SSL counts a connection that
closes before properly terminating as a reportable exception, it has to
put it in the log.  The hint is there because that's the -usual- cause of
the report.)

---
Mat Butler, Winged Wolf                       <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
SPASTIC Web Engineer                  SPASTIC Server Administrator