People;

        I didn't see a way to do this request from the docs :

"Could we allow users with 128 bit capable browsers accessing our site to
connected directly, but those using 40 bit browsers would be redirected to
a standard page telling them to upgrade."

        We have many entry point sinto our SSL side, many of which are
simply HTML pages. We don't want to cut access out of the web server for
the 40 bit ciphers simply because the error message displayed would
confuse our user base (not to mention some of the managers internal). We
do want to enforce 128 bit however.

        Is there a way to do this, sothing like accept these ciphers, and
route all others over to a set page?

Jeff