I am currently running an apache server on Linux with two c-names.  I am
trying to use a different certificate for each c-name.  I ran "make
certificate TYPE=test" twice to get two test certificates, one for each .
The module is working fine.  When I go to the first c-name, it just gives me
the ol' "CA not valid", however when I go to the second c-name, it's using
the certificate from the first.  I checked my httpd.conf settings and each
c-name is pointing at a different Cert and Key file.  I can't think of
anywhere else to check settings.

If anyone else has done this, or someone sees a point of ignorance in my
logic, I would appreciate and information you might have.  Thanks in
advance.

Wes

Wes Campbell
Programmer II