> Thanks for your patches. But I personally cannot decide whether these
> are reasonable and correct or not. Can someone else confirm that these
> patches are really necessary for mod_ssl to build under Win32? I'm still
> very sceptic whether gdi32.lib and winsock2.h are generic things which
> are available under all Win32 environments...
GDI is available on all systems, as its part of every Windows version and
winsock2.h must be, as Apache uses WinSock Version 2, too. So both are
required to be there, other wise no Apache and no mod_ssl.

/me
--
Open Server Architecture project                http://www.opensa.org/
Daniel S. Reichenbach                                   [EMAIL PROTECTED]