Hello all,

I am using RH 6.0 and trying to install apache+ssl+jserv. Apache
installation + jserv goes fine without problem.

When I install mod_ssl I got an error when starting the server:

httpd: error in loading shared libraries: httpd: symbol getrlimit,
version GLIBC_2.1.3 not defined in file libc.so.6 with link time
reference

I had to update GLIBC in order to install apache. Does anyone know about
it?

Thanks

--
        Oscar Sanchez Hernan