Hi,

     I have been successfully installed
Apache+modssl/openssl+mysql/php4, but php only works when "https" is
used.  I also want to enable php in "http".  I have followed the HowTo
from http://www.linuxguruz.org/index.html?state=PHPTips&topic=PHP1901
     and my configure scripts is as follows:

  ./configure --with-apxs=/usr/local/apache/bin/apxs
--with-config-file-path=/usr/local/apache/conf --enable-versioning
--with-mysql --with-ldap --with-ftp --with-gd --disable-debug
--enable-memory-limit=yes --enable-tract-vars

Repeat:  The above scripts only bring php to work in "Https", I would
like to enable php to work in "Http".

Thank you so much,

Mark