Winged Wolf wrote: (hotmail has a broken "reply to all")

>You're also going to have to munge the information in the keystructure
>itself, so that SSL itself doesn't complain that the IP or port that it's
>communicating with has changed.

Okay, well, I revised what my program was going to be doing... I am no
longer trying to pass a session between two machines, but rather I modified
OpenSSL to hand the encrypted session keys to the accelerated server, which
then calls RSA_private_decrypt() on them, and passes the decrypted keys back
to the web server.

The hardest thing was building the rsa_st structure on the accelerated
server, using data passed over the TCP connection... but I got it to work
between sockets on the same machine.. my next trick is getting it to work on
another machine...

But it is actually a very straightforward modification... on the web server,
modify OpenSSL's RSA_private_decrypt() function to call the function I wrote
that talks to the accelerated server.. on the accelerated server, just run
the daemon I wrote..

J.