Hi Amol, most the your problems are simple.
I will list each one and the explanation for it:
1) The directive StartServers make no sense to Win Plataform because the
model that Apache use is Thread-based. This directive is used by Apache to
control Apache Child Processes, which only exist on Apache model (pre-forked
processes) used on Unix S.O. Therefore, you donīt need specify this
directive.
2)The concept behind the directive User doesnīt exist on Win Plataform. You
donīt need specify this directive.
3) When the server is started, it creates the httpd.pid file to storage its
Process ID. If this file already exists, then Apache complains because it
will have to override the file. This situation probably occurs when the
server is stopped without shutdown: apachectl stop

Bye. Danilo.