I have just installed apache 1.3.12 with mod_ssl 2.6.4-1.3.12 on FreeBSD 3.2
Starting Apache with SSL runs, http on 80 and https on 443
But trying to connect to https port fails
Checked with curl, gives me the right page. But IE does not connect to the
ssl port 443

Checking the logs of the SSL engine, telling me that the clients does
connect with protocol TLSv1, Cipher:RC4-MD5 (128/128 bits), but disconnect
inmediately with standard shutdown.
I have created my own certificate according the modssl webpage.

Does openssl or Apache need some extra configuration ??
Can anybody ggive me some hints ?