Unfortunatly, it can't be done. Your best bet is to put one server at
the https port (443), and the other at port 80 (the normal http port).
Still, you are then limited to two virtual servers, only one is fully
encrypted, while the other is not at all.

Joshua Skains wrote:

> I have a problem. I have the latest version of apache and modssl. I have
> compiled and run it all..
>
> I currently have two virtual hosts using Virtual naming so I don't have to
> have 10 IP addresses.
>
> Unfortunatly, when I do an SSLEnable in one of the virtual servers, it
> enables it for everything no matter what.
>
> How do I single it out to one virtual server?
>
> Thanks,
> JMS

Don Garrett                                [EMAIL PROTECTED]
BGB Consulting                         http://www.bgb-consulting.com/