Hello,

I can't start the apache after installing mod_ssl. I've followed the steps described
in INSTALL.

I use apache 1.3.12 and the platform is SunOS 5.7. Besides, I also have to install
JRun.

I typed:
SSL_BASE=/usr/openssl_0.9.5a ./configure
--enable-module=ssl
--prefix=/usr/local/apache
--enable-rule=SHARED_CORE
--enable-module=so

in the command line and then type make and then make install to recomplie the apache
src code and install apache.

The installation process is smooth but I get error message when I start the apache
"./apachectl start".

The error message is /opt/JRun/connectors/apache/sparc-solaris/mod_jrun.so is crashed
with EAPI. Before installing SSL, the apache can start with JRun. What's the problem???

Besides, when I check the apache log file, I find msg like "Failed to generate
temporary 512 bit RSA private key".

Thanks.

Regards,
Chloe Chan