Dear all,
           I am facing the following problem:

I installed the modssl according the instruction given in
INSTALL file with modssl source. I followed the instruction given in the
apache + modssl/openssl + perl/mod_perl section. It installed successfully
and showing the module installed in apache when we restart it. Httpd process

are also running with parameter DSSL when I start apache with startssl
option. The server serve as http server but when I tried with https it is
showing me error "Netscape encountered bad data from server. I tried by
creating a virtual host on port 443 with following option

SSLCACertificatePath /usr/local/apache/
SSLCACertificateFile /usr/local/apache/www.emedlife.com.crt
SSLCertificateFile /usr/local/apache/www.emedlife.com.crt
SSLLogFile /usr/local/apache/logs/ssl.log
SSLPassPhraseDialog builtin

<VirtualHost 172.26.4.1:443
ServerAdmin [EMAIL PROTECTED]
DocumentRoot /web/emedlife/html/ssl
DirectoryIndex index.html
ScriptAlias /cgi-bin/ /web/cgi-bin/
ServerName emedmail.com
ErrorLog logs/sslerror.log
TransferLog logs/sslaccess.log
SSLCACertificatePath /usr/local/apache/

SSLCACertificateFile /usr/local/apache/www.emedlife.com.crt
SSLCertificateFile /usr/local/apache/www.emedlife.com.crt

SSLCertificateKeyFile /usr/local/apache/www.emedlife.com.key

SSLLogFile /usr/local/apache/logs/ssl.log
SSLVerifyClient 0
SSLFakeBasicAuth
</VirtualHost

For this configuration http server is serving the page for Document
directory created for virtual host, but https is showing the same error. So
please guide me about whether there is error in installation or in
configuration file. Thanks in advance

thanks,

kuldeep