there is a solution for it but it is not so secure
if u can beleive that nobody has physical access of your computer
you can use it

"You can create an unencrypted copy of the key as follows:

openssl rsa -in file1.key -out file2.key

Now file2.key will contain an unencrypted copy of the key. If you point your
server at this it will not prompt you for a pass phrase. HOWEVER, if anyone
gets this key they will be able to impersonate you on the Net. PLEASE make
sure that the permissions on that file are such that only root or the Web
server user can read it (preferably get your Web server to start as root but
run as another server, and have the key readable only by root)."

regds,

Kuldeep