Hi Friends
   I am running my webserver (on Soalris 2.7 on Sparc
+ Apache 1.3.11 + open ssl + mod ssl and etc) is
running with AuthenSmb module for user Authentication
from NT PDC .  and my All things running very good.

   But Now I want to Do authentication for a different
group of people who are in a different NT  PDC. My
both the PDC are trusted to each other. Now i changed
my httpd.conf with  making one more entry of two lines
below the PDC1 SERVER info of PerlSetVar like

   PerlSetVar  domain  pdc2
   PerlSetVar  pdc2    pdc2

However while starting the apache again i did not find
any problem but any user id in second PDC are not able
to login .

 Any idea..

Thanks

Sambit Nanda