From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Clive Hughes
Sent: Wednesday, September 13, 2000 1:41 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Segmentation Fault

Hi,

I am running Apache 1.3.12 + mod_ssl 2.6.6 + PHP 4.0.2 + openssl 0.9.5a on Solaris 7 (Sparc).

Occasionally I see a

child pid exit signal Segmentation Fault (11)

in my error_log.

Has anyone built Apache/mod_ssl/PHP in this environment successfully; if so how?  If you've seen this problem before and resolved it; how?

Interestingly this runs OK on Solaris 8, but my production environment is Solaris 7 and the OS cannot be upgraded.

Many thanks for any help

Clive