From: Jackson Ching [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 15 September 2000 00:18
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Installation

Hi,

        I have successfully compiled the openssl already, but i am confuse
on what parameters i should place in the compilation of modssl. I'm using
RedHat Linux 6.2, Apache 1.3.12 (RPM version), JServ 1.1.2 (RPM version),
openssl 0.9.5a.

        i don't know what to place in the "--with-apache="  parameter.

        thanks

jack