Hi,

I've just downloaded the latest version and I'm trying to compile it on
my NT box without success, I have succeded with earlier versions on
RedHat.

I have followed the instructions but get the errors below. I found a
this problem on the list and read that the answer was to add the _I but
in this case they're already there.

Any tips/help much appreciated.

/colin

ApacheCore.def : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
ap_add_config_define
ApacheCore.def : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol ap_ctx_get
ApacheCore.def : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol ap_ctx_new
ApacheCore.def : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol ap_ctx_set
ApacheCore.def : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol ap_global_ctx

ApacheCore.def : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol ap_hook_call
ApacheCore.def : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
ap_hook_configure
ApacheCore.def : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol ap_hook_init
ApacheCore.def : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol ap_hook_kill
ApacheCore.def : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
ap_hook_register_I
ApacheCore.def : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
ap_hook_status
ApacheCore.def : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
ap_hook_unregister_I
ApacheCore.def : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol ap_hook_use
.\CoreR\ApacheCore.lib : fatal error LNK1120: 13 unresolved externals
LINK : fatal error LNK1141: failure during build of exports file
NMAKE : fatal error U1077: 'link.exe' : return code '0x475'
Stop.
NMAKE : fatal error U1077: '"D:\progtaal\Microsoft Visual
Studio\VC98\bin\NMAKE.
EXE"' : return code '0x2'