Hi,

Improvement has been made, I think.

I can now compile everything with the first command

    $ nmake /f Makefile.win

But when I do the second command (  $ nmake /f Makefile.win installr)
I get the error that ApacheModuleSSL.dll cannot be found. It appears that
it's not being compiled. All the other *ssl* things appear to have been
copied i.e. certs/keys

/colin