Hi,

we are trying to use the new support for hardware security
modules with keys stored in the module (nCipher nForce), not
the file system.

The software used is:

        Apache-1.3.14
        mod_ssl-2.7.1-1.3-14 with SSL_EXPERIMENTAL
        openssl-engine-0.9.6
        nFast version 1.61.4 (according to the enquiry command)

nCipher supports only OpenSSL 0.9.4 plus patchs and tells
us to use key identifiers to differentiate between several
keys stored in the box.  Mod_ssl 0.9.6 doesn't seem to
accept these IDs.

Has anybody succeeded with this configuration?

Thanks,

\Bernhard.

PS: It works fine with keys stored in the file system, but we'd
    rather have them in the modules.