I believe rerunning ./configure should make the system pickup bison.

Thanks,

Ron DuFresne

On Fri, 15 Dec 2000, Farias Terri-Ann NPRI wrote:

> I downloaded bison and installed it. I removed yacc from the system. How do
> I get the mod-ssl...configure/make to use bison instead of yacc?
>
> Terri Farias
> NUWC Newport
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

        admin & senior consultant:  darkstar.sysinfo.com
                  http://darkstar.sysinfo.com

"Cutting the space budget really restores my faith in humanity.  It
business of hate, debauchery, and self-annihilation."
                -- Johnny Hart

testing, only testing, and damn good at it too!