Hello!
I have followed the INSTALL instructions on :

- openssl-0.9.6
- mm-1.1.3
- mod_ssl-2.7.1-1.3.14
- apache_1.3.14

files and when I start http  with /usr/sbin/apachectl startssl on my Red Hat 6.2

I have several warnings concerning all to DSO modules.

[warn] Loaded DSO libexec/mod_usertrack.so uses plain Apache 1.3 API, this module might crash under EAPI! (please recompile it with -DEAPI)
[warn] Loaded DSO libexec/mod_setenvif.so uses plain Apache 1.3 API, this module might crash under EAPI! (please recompile it with -DEAPI)

Though the message seems self-explanatory  I have made several test to avoid the message but still the same.

Is this a serious problem ?
How can I solve it ?
Any FAQ or HOWTO ?

Thanks in advance