That explains what I saw then!

To quote the infamous words..."Ooopss....My Bad!"

Ray

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Jan Dries
Sent: Tuesday, January 02, 2001 7:49 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Certs: where to get them?

Martin Kraemer wrote:

> Balazs Nagy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote,...
>
> > 5) Globalsign (free!)
>
> But on the Globalsign pages, I read:
>
>    A GlobalSign Secure Server certificate costs 175 Euro.
>
> What you can get for free (and you can get that from many of the other
> CA's too) is a demo cewrtificate.

The truth here, I believe, is somewhere in the middle. GlobalSign does
offer a real Secure Server certificate for free (I know because we are
using one). But the thing is, it's only free the first year. After that,
you pay the 175 Euro per year.

Regards,
Jan