Full_Name: Siegbert Laukas
Version: 2.8.0-1.3.17
OS: Linux 2.2.18
Submission from: (NULL) (212.28.135.76)

I use a full existing and functionaly Apache/mod_SSL enviroment with
Version (Apache 1.3.14 and mod_ssl/2.7.0).

Now i have download the newest release of Apache (1.3.17) and mod_ssl (2.8.0)
and tried to compile/build on the same running Hardware how described above.

I have set the same compile and build flags how on build in the old
well functionaly environment (apache 1.3.14 ...).

After the final build step (make install) i tried to restart the environment
with the new buildet Apache version.

On the startup i missed the questions about the Passphrase !!!

On my old environment i have this output:
Apache/1.3.14 mod_ssl/2.7.0 (Pass Phrase Dialog)
Some of your private key files are encrypted for security reasons.
In order to read them you have to provide us with the pass phrases.

Server webmx.laukas.com:443 (RSA)
Enter pass phrase:

On my new environment i have now this output:
Apache/1.3.17 mod_ssl/2.8.0 (Pass Phrase Dialog)
Some of your private key files are encrypted for security reasons.
In order to read them you have to provide us with the pass phrases.

Server webmx.laukas.com:443 (RSA)

I use the same server.crt and server.key how in the old enviroment.
I have build the old version with this modules:
Apache/1.3.14 (Unix) DAV/1.0.1 PHP/4.0.3pl1 mod_ssl/2.7.0 OpenSSL/0.9.6

I have build the new version with this modules:
Apache/1.3.17 (Unix) DAV/1.0.1 PHP/4.0.4pl1 mod_ssl/2.8.0
OpenSSL/0.9.6

Whats wrong ?

Thanks for any comment.
Best regards