From: Dan Delaney [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, February 28, 2001 10:47 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Most common setup?

Hi all. What is the most common setup for having a normal server and
a secure server on the same machine? Should I just have one instance
of Apache running with a virtual domain that handles the https://
connections? or should I actually start a separate httpd process
that handles the https:// connections?

Thanks.
-- Dan
 [EMAIL PROTECTED]                                Daniel G. Delaney
 www.Dionysia.org/~dionysos/
 PGP Public Key: /~dionysos/pgp.html