Thanks for doing this guys. Could I be a little pedantic and suggest that
the manual should probably be a "noarch.rpm" rather than a "i386.rpm"?
AFAIK
the manual is processor independent.

-
John Airey
Internet Systems Support Officer, ITCSD, Royal National Institute for the
Blind,
Bakewell Road, Peterborough PE2 6XU,
Tel.: +44 (0) 1733 375299 Fax: +44 (0) 1733 370848 [EMAIL PROTECTED]