From: Martin Kong [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, March 06, 2001 1:25 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Automatically switch back to HTTP

I have a few pages on a web site that I want to protect with SSL.  I
have changed the links to those pages with fully qualified path, i.e.
https://www.mysite.com/pagename.html instead of just /pagename.html.
This all works fine.  But onces user is in SSL mode, the whole site will
be in SSL mode since most of the links are based on document root
instead of full qualified.

Is there a way I can configure Apache (Apache 1.3.17 on Linux) so that
it will automatically switch to http when accessing these other pages on
the site?

Thanks in advance.