At 10:27 AM 03/09/2001 , you wrote:
>can anyone please tell me how to search for errors in my SSL installation
>
>Redhat linux 6.2
>apache 1.3.12
>
>i've done all the things i'm told to with Open SSL an MOD SSL.
>
>The apache server starts up ok in normal form and even starts up with
>-startssl parameter.
>
>But I go to https://myaddress.com and I get a doesn't exist error
>
>HELP! - where do I start to look for errors - I have no idea!
>
>Cheers, Justin

I am not familar with the linux version.  If you haven't already
you may get some info from the access, error, and ssl log files.
They will tell you if you are getting in and some clues as to
what the problems may be.

To get more information you can change the logging level.  For
example in mod_ssl-1.8.1, I have changed the logging level from
info to warn:

         SSLLog logs/SSL.log
         ##SSLLogLevel info
         SSLLogLevel warn