[EMAIL PROTECTED],

I am using the following:
  Apache_1.3.19
  mod_ssl_2.8.1
  mod_dav_1.1.0
  openssl_0.9.6
  Windows 2K
At mod_dav's request, I recompiled it with EAPI enabled.

When I SSL upload large files (~1MB) from a WebDAV client to the
web server, it fails and I get this error line in the apache
error.log:

 >[Mon Mar 12 16:40:27 2001] [error] [client 192.168.1.1]
 >An error occurred while reading the request body.  [400, #0]

The problem occurs with both DavExplorer and built-in Win2K clients.
The files that do succeed arrive uncorrupted.
Going from server to client doesn't have the problem.
It fails with Apache KeepAlive ON or OFF.

The problem doesn't occur if I upload to the same webserver
but use a WebDAV http directory instead of an https directory.

Any clues on what to do or where to look would be appreciated.

Dave