Ah! With the ca-bundle.crt now at least my thawte cert works...

But since I want only OUR CA to be trusted I need just the
ca-dff.crt instead of the ca-bundle.crt.

But looking at the file I see very big differences
in the file format.

For each CA there is much more information besides the
PEM data (which is the only thing in my ca-dff.crt).
It's pretty verbose including the fingerprint as well
as some plain text infos about the cert.

Maybe it is sorted out because these infos are missing?

I wonder how I can create such a format for my CA cert.
Do you have an idea?

Thanks
--
Torsten