Hi there,

On Thu, 22 Mar 2001, Max Clark wrote:

> How do I check how full the cache is? Do I just ls -la ssl_cache, and check
> for the size of the file?

No :-) The easiest way is to (a) enable the "server-status" handler (see the
config file, it's up to you as to whether or not you want to make this visible
only locally etc etc), (b) turn on the "ExtendedStatus" directive (again,
there's a comment in the default config file). If you do this and then load up
the status page in the browser, you may find some pleasing statistics :-)

I will reply to David's mail shortly with a few shmcb comments - I should
probably do this sooner or later anyway. (Last time I offered nobody replied,
so I figured I could avoid it for a while, I guess my time is up ... :-)

Cheers,
Geoff