Hello all,

Thanks Dave and all of you for your help.  It is much
appreciated.

I think we have solved the problem - although I never
figured out how or why....

I reinstalled the whole package again.  This time, I
was finally able to see error in the error_log. (I
was not able to before).  Now, I just have to fix a
certificate discrepancy and it should work.

The only thing I can figure out is that there must have
been a "glitch" during installation.  There were no
errors and the installation went smoothly.....

Thanks again. :)

Deborah