-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of ACroft
Sent: Friday, April 27, 2001 6:56 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Apache problem mod_ssl 2.8.2

Look at the SSLSessionCache option in your config file. My bet is that is is
not
there. What I had to do to get it working distills down to this (with much
help
and appreciation to those on this list that helped) was to add the
following (I use a "\" where my mail program wraps the lines):

SetEnvIf User-Agent ".*MSIE.*" nokeepalive \
ssl-unclean-shutdown downgrade-1.0 force-response-1.0

SSLSessionCache dbm:/var/log/httpd/ssl_scache
SSLSessionCacheTimeout  300

There is more than one way to handle the SSLSessionCache itself, just
FYI. I hope this helps.

-Albert C.