On Fri, 11 May 2001, Michael T. Babcock wrote:

        [SNIP]

> > any difference but I don't think it helps to assume that you can keep all
> > your systems perfectly up to date re: security updates all the time.
>
> Hire someone who can.

Who makes claims they can totally secure a system connected to the
internet from ever being compromised?  What person or company offers such
a guarantee?

Thanks,

Ron DuFresne
--
        admin & senior consultant:  darkstar.sysinfo.com

"Cutting the space budget really restores my faith in humanity.  It
business of hate, debauchery, and self-annihilation."
                -- Johnny Hart

testing, only testing, and damn good at it too!