Emma Wermström (EMW) wrote:
> I've tried to set up a secure server for my web site and I thought I had succeeded.
> The entire site is "secure". I've made the server listen only on port 443.

I wouldn't worry too much - it sounds like you *did* succeed.

Remember you have to separate SSL and non-SSL content - do you still
have a non-SSL virtualhost defined? Your basic config should be:

Listen 80
<VirtualHost ip_addr:80>
  DocumentRoot /path/to/plain/HTTP/content
</VirtualHost>

Listen 443
<VirtualHost ip_addr:443>
  DocumentRoot /path/to/SSL/content