Hello!

I'm trying to get a Client-Certificate-Chain
by using SSL_CLIENT_CERT_CHAIN_n in my CGI
which works on Apache 1.3.19 + mod_ssl2.8.3.
Now I can get a data of SSL_CLIENT_CERT and SSL_SERVER_CERT(and client
authentication is success), but I can't get any data of
SSL_CLIENT_CERT_CHAIN_n(with n=0,1,2,..)...
                              ~~~
When I use "openssl s_server" command and connect its sample server
from Netscape4.7 and IE5.5, I can see Client-Certificate-Chain data
on Network Analizer(ethereal).
But I don't see the data like Client-Certificate-Chain
when I start up Apache+mod_ssl and
send Client-Certificate-Chain to Apache
from Netscape4.7 and IE5.5(BUT Client Authentication is SUCCESS!(Why?)).

Is there any relation between "I can't get SSL_CLIENT_CERT_CHAIN_n" and
"There is no data like Client-Certificate-Chain on network"?
If there is no relation, why I can't get Client-Certificate-Chain
though I can get SSL_CLIENT_CERT.

Can anyone help out? Please help!
Thanks a lot

--