Hello,

One solution is to deliver private certificates to your clients.

You can create a CA how delivers personal certs and give thoses certs in PKCS12 format protected with a PIN code !

Sylvain

Sylvain Maret
Senior Security Engineer - Strategic Director
e-Xpert Solutions SA
Route de Pré-Marais 29
1233 Bernex / Geneva
Switzerland