Dear all,

I am having a difficult on using apache + mod_ssl.  My apache is 1.3.20 and
my mod_ssl is 2.8.4-1.3.20.  All the stuff compiles perfectly without any
problems.  However, I face difficulty when I edit httpd.conf to limit the
server to listen to a specific address.  It works fine if I issue "apachectl
start" (that is no ssl support), but not "apachectl startssl".  I also tried
to use Listen directive to limit the server, but still failed.

I would like to ask if this is my problem or it is actually a bug.  Thank
you for your attention.

William WK Lee
MCP 465244
Hong Kong