Background:
I have a win32 installation of apache 1.3.12 w/ mod_ssl 2.6.1 running on a NT4
server.  I am using W2K CA to handle client certs.  This setup is special b/c apache
runs as a part of the firewall service (Raptor 6.5) to enable secure access to a web
based auth page.

Problem:
Users can connect to the site fine with their certs, however, problems exists
setting up a CRL.  I want to update the CRL every couple of days, yet it requires
a restart of apache to re-read the CRL.  My problem lies in that this also requires
a restart of the firewall.

Question:
Can someone verify my findings into the fact that apache must be restarted to
load the updated CRL?  If this is the case then are there plans to allow
updating/reloading of the CRL without reloading apache(e.g. CRL expiration period)?

Thanks in advance.
Ron