> > All the guy was trying to do
> > was have two VHs running off the same DocumentRoot. Now we all know you
> > can do this with two DocumentRoot directives pointing to the same
> > directory but that violates the Prime Directive (which is: "Never Define
> > Anything Twice").
> >
> As long as we're talking about just setting DocumentRoot to the same in
> two places I really can't see what all the fuss is about - maybe if we
> were talking about more than two, just throw a comment in there as a
> reminder.

Well, I thought it would be easier to manage if I have the same configuration
within one and not within two virtual-host-directives. The Configuration is
rather complex so it would be easier to make necessary changes not in 2
Configurations.

Maybe the following works:
<VirtualHost www.domain.com:80>
 Include host.conf
</VirtualHost>

<VirtualHost www.domain.com:443>
 SSLEngine on
 SSLCertificateFile /.../server.crt
 SSLCertificateKeyFile /.../server.key
 Include host.conf
</VirtualHost>

But then I've also 2 Configuration-files ... I think I'll make 2 VHosts with the same
Configuration in it - that's the simplest solution.

THX & GreetingX,
 Alex