Hi,

Is there any way to read the SSLv3 Extension Info through Environment
Variables? Or any alternatives?

With Apache+MOD_SSL+JRun, and with config httpd.conf with:
    SSLVerifyClient require
    SSLVerifyDepth 2
    SSLOptions +StdEnv

Currently, I am able to read some information of a Client Cert with
Environment variables "SSL_CLIENT_S_DN" or etc. in my JSP program, however,
I fail to find one way to read the SSLv3 Extension Fields of the Cert...

If I add:
    SSLOptions +ExportCertData
and get the variable "SSL_CLIENT_CERT" and save the raw PEM cert to a .crt
file, I can read the SSLv3 Extension part with command line:
    openssl x509 -in savedcert.crt -noout -text
However, this is just an command line, not an environment variable callable
from my JSP program...

Is there any idea? Thanks!

Regards,
Alex.
Alex Hong
Software Engineer, New Paradigm e-Technology Ltd.
Email  : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Website: http://www.newparadigmgp.com