Michelle Govender wrote:

> When installing a renewed certificate and updating the  httpd.conf file to
> point to the new certificate file , then restarting , i still get the old
> certificate when connecting to the site via https.
> The certificate and key does match.

Some random thoughts:

- Why keep the old certs lying around? I would have simply copied the
new files over the old ones...
- Maybe the old files are stuck in a cache - do <shift>-reload in the
browser, delete the browser cache etc.
- You mention only the cert file - I take it you also swapped the key
file too?
- Do you go through a proxy? - what about its cache?

Rgds,

Owen Boyle