On Thu, Sep 27, 2001 at 10:08:32AM +0200, Rainer Jung wrote:
> Hi,
>
> now I have more precise data. The samples have been taken during 5 days.
> There where 10 million acceses to the server. 461 of these had corrupt
> headers. So increasing Log level is not really feasible.

<snip of a lot of good data>

It really looks like buggy AOL proxies or buggy browser software to me.  I
bet that none of those browsers have been updated to the latest service
pack, either.

I would also assume that this issue does not only affect Apache/mod_ssl, but
all other https servers as well.

Not sure if there's anything you can do!

-Dave