Hi -

I asked a question yesterday about "Invalid Method in request". Now I've
got a new problem. In another box, I get "The security manager
experienced an out of memory error" in Netscape 4.74 but not in Netscape
6. The only thing I've seen about this error was a hypothesis that it
could be caused by improperly configured certificates (i.e. not all the
required fields being filled out). But mine are correct. Anyone know of
any other reason why this would occur?

This time, I'm running Windows 98 using 1.3.22 and openssl 0.9.6b.

Hope someone can help - I'm getting close to a deadline and I can't
produce a stable build.

Thanks.

Lajos