Waleed
     I has this problem with iAS and I Turned off EXPORT ciphers and HTTP/1.1
keepalive

http://www.modssl.org/docs/2.8/ssl_faq.html#io-ie
fixed it

I think that the default Oracle iAS httpd.conf is not as good as the standard
Apache hjttpd.conf.
Mikey

"Waleed Shaalan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 10/12/2001 22:32:55

Please respond to [EMAIL PROTECTED]