We tried that also. Below is a short list of the combinations and variations
we have tried
Notice some lines from the conf file do the same as others,  just trying all
possibilities
the comments (#) in front are my addition. I have tried almost every
iteration of the following
to get SOMETHING to work.

Tried all of the following.

#SSLProtocol SSLv2
#SSLProtocol all -SSLv3
#SSLProtocol all
#SSLCipherSuite
ALL:!ADH:!EXPORT56:RC4+RSA:+HIGH:+MEDIUM:+LOW:+SSLv2:+EXP:+eNULL
#SSLCipherSuite ALL:!ADH:!EXPORT56:RC4+RSA:+HIGH:+MEDIUM:+LOW:+SSLv2:+EXP

Tried both of these:

#SetEnvIf User-Agent ".*MSIE.*" nokeepalive ssl-unclean-shutdown
#SetEnvIf User-Agent ".*MSIE.*" nokeepalive ssl-unclean-shutdown
downgrade-1.0 force-response-1.0

Also tried these in various combinations with above:

#SSLSessionCache        none
#SSLSessionCache        shmht:logs/ssl_scache(512000)
#SSLSessionCache        shmcb:logs/ssl_scache(512000)
#SSLSessionCache         shm:logs/ssl_scache(512000)
#SSLSessionCache        shmht:logs/ssl_scache
#SSLSessionCache        shmcb:logs/ssl_scache
#SSLSessionCache         shm:logs/ssl_scache
#SSLSessionCacheTimeout  300
#SSLMutex  file:logs/ssl_mutex

AG