Hi all,

I have just installed mod_ssl to my Apache 1.3.22 server. I have created a
self-signed certificate and I manage to connect to the server on HTTPS.

The point is that I just wanted to encrypt the connection, I do not require
to authenticate the server. Is there any way to activate TSL v1 without
implementing SSL v2?

I have tried commenting out the SSLCertificateFile and SSLCertificateKeyFile
directives, but Apache refuses to start-up. Can anybody help me?

Tanks in advance,

Diego