On Sun, 6 Jan 2002, R. DuFresne wrote:

> I'd remove the mailman CGI scripts, they have some security issues that
> have been covered on the Bugtraq list.

I really don't think that this is a very helpful comment because it's a
non-sequitur; first off it doesn't solve David's problem, and second of
all, you should provide some context for that statement. MailMan < 2.0.8
suffers from cross-site-scripting security problems which have been fixed
in the latest release, if those are the security issues you are referring
to. Even so, what if David is running MailMan on an intranet where the CSS
bugs won't be exploited? Then these security issues are not relevant to
him.

- Julian