Hi mod_ssl gurus,
        I had a small question regarding connection re-negotiation :

The scenario is that I have a 56-bit browser (IE 6.0) and a 128/168 bit
enabled apache (+mod_ssl 2.8.4) server.. During a https transaction, the
browser
establishes 56-bit connection, but then inorder to access a particular
location, a 128 bit connection is mandated by the server (using the
SSLRequire option).. Is it possible that the client can upgrade the
connection to a 128-bit one ??.. If yes, how to achieve that ?..

-Madhu