On 17-Jan-2002 Roman V Moroz wrote:

> Is there possiblity to restart Apache with mod_ssl graceful (with kill -USR1
> httpd)?

Yes, it's possible, but if you are adding or deleting new SSL virtual hosts,
you cannot use SIGUSR1; it needs a full restart.

Unless you're asking a totally different question or experiencing a specific
problem, in which case we need more details...

- Julian

--
Julian C. Dunn, B.A.Sc.   <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Senior Software Developer, VerticalScope Inc.

istream >> ostream >> "We all scream for ice cream";