My httpd.conf file has this:

SSLSessionCache dbm:/var/cache/httpd/ssl_cache
SSLSessionCacheTimeout 300

In addition to this:
SetEnvIf User-Agent ".*MSIE.*" nokeepalive ssl-unclean-shutdown
downgrade-1.0 force-response-1.0

And this:

SSLCipherSuite ALL:!ADH:!EXPORT56:RC4+RSA:+HIGH:+MEDIUM:+LOW:+SSLv2:+EXP

My server accepts SSL connections with all clients I have tried and have
received no complaints from users. Your mileage may vary.